Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

New member from Southern OR.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by apexcncshop, Aug 2, 2011.

1. apexcncshop

apexcncshop White City OR New Member

Hello All, A customer mentioned your forum the other day, and we appreciate the "local" aspect, as opposed to the world wide focus of most of the groups we belong to.
    We are a Manufacturer in White City OR. The parts we produce range from the medical industry to energy production as well as, of course, firearms components. A couple of years ago we introduced our own product line, however we are not here to push our product or services, but to learn from and rub shoulders with other local, like minded gun loving individuals.
    Thanks for having us, Jamie.

2. bmgm37

bmgm37 Coos Bay Active Member

Welcome, you got a great product, I just put a Apex handguard on a ma-ten build and I love it, really like the fell of the gator grip! Nice to see a product like this made in Oregon.

DSCN0848.jpg

3. apexcncshop

apexcncshop White City OR New Member

THAT is a good looking setup! And not only because of a bias toward the handguard, excellent components throughout.

P.S. Thanks for the welcome.

4. moose

moose northwet coast Well-Known Member

Welcome!

5. rusobr2

rusobr2 prineville,or Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

welcome to NWF ! yup ..... i'm sure you'll be an asset to the forums ! i'm also sure you'll pick up some info from the people here ! great bunch to be a part of ! enjoy yourself !!

steven

6. bruzer

bruzer Grants Pass, OR Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard.
    Mike

7. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

Welcome.