JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello All, A customer mentioned your forum the other day, and we appreciate the "local" aspect, as opposed to the world wide focus of most of the groups we belong to.
We are a Manufacturer in White City OR. The parts we produce range from the medical industry to energy production as well as, of course, firearms components. A couple of years ago we introduced our own product line, however we are not here to push our product or services, but to learn from and rub shoulders with other local, like minded gun loving individuals.
Thanks for having us, Jamie.

Welcome, you got a great product, I just put a Apex handguard on a ma-ten build and I love it, really like the fell of the gator grip! Nice to see a product like this made in Oregon.

DSCN0848.jpg

welcome to NWF ! yup ..... i'm sure you'll be an asset to the forums ! i'm also sure you'll pick up some info from the people here ! great bunch to be a part of ! enjoy yourself !!

steven

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top