JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi guys,
A friend and neighbor recommended this site. I just bought a RRA LAR-15 with a bunch of ammo and now I'm a gun nut (again). Just joined NRA (again) and am excited to be back into guns. I've owned and shot bench rest rifles but sold them, sadly. They were all custom built with Rem. 40X actions on SS barrels with premium optics. Been Prairie dog hunting at the top of Wyoming on a private ranch. Took all four guns and must have fired 500 rounds. Fun, fun, fun. Was fun to see all the predators come out with the first shot each morning licking their chops. Their 'dinner bell' had been rung. Anyway, sold all those guns and the reloading stuff. Must have been worth $$$ today. Oh, darn, I'm starting to cry thinking about it. Wish I had all that stuff back. Lesson: don't sell your stuff!!

Thanks for the welcome. Maybe you can help me.... I can not figure out how to get to the classified ads on the NWF site. Help?
I learned how to do it.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top