JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all! This is the first firearms type forum I've joined (I'm on many automotive enthusiast forums, hence my screen name), and I found it from a google search of good places to shoot near where I live :s0155:

Anyways, I'm not new to firearms, but I am no pro or heavily experienced enthusiast by any means. I don't know very many technical terms, just the basics really. I've been shooting since I was 4, but just occasionally and without an actual goal other than shooting targets. A couple years back, I went shooting probably twice a month for a couple years, but yesterday was the first time in almost two years! I moved to a more populated part of Oregon, and wasn't able to find a place until yesterday.

I only have two weapons right now. An AK-47 with a synthetic stock and a Springfield XDm40. I'd like to get a shotgun next (looking at a Remington 870 Tactical type), followed by a smaller pistol and me building an AR-15 (I need to buy a lower before they are banned, lol).

Well, that's about it. Hope to learn a little here, and maybe meet some new people!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top