JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Let me start off by saying "Hello!".

My names Kyle (it's up there on the left) and I am 25 years old, Married with 3 children (two from a prior) and have recently rediscovered my love of shooting.

After spending years in the US Army as Infantry with the 101st Airborne Division I focused more on finding stable work and living than range days.
After a few years I started feeling like I was missing something from my routine again, after years of going to the range and practicing 3 to 8 days a week (yes, 8):s0114:
I realized it was time to get back out there. being the law-abiding citizen that I am I went with a CCL and a SigSauer P250 Compact 9mm as my first buy as a civilian again.
I LOVE THIS PISTOL! But that is not what this thread is about... moving on. I also have bought a Mossburg 715T .22LR for my wife to learn on (and eventually to feed some pesky varmints lead with).
I just recently acquired from a friend a Mosin Nagant M91/30, from what I can gather it is a post war model made in the Izhevsk factory dated 1943.

Having served in the Military I am VERY used to the inner workings, action and pros and cons of the AR-15/M4/M16 style platform, and oddly After using one for said years I am simply over them.
Seeing them so commonly around shooting groups, customized and painted with everything from My Little Pony to Woodland has turned me off from the weapon. After years of having that weapon save mine and many other lives I hate seeing it made into 16 year old's rainbow colored toy. Maybe harsh but to me it is like seeing your beloved dog cloned and then dyed obnoxious colors and paraded around town, simply disturbing.

Ok, sorry, went off on a tangent there.

Anyways, My name is Kyle, I am from Lebanon, and I am here to learn, help and discuss one of my favorite hobbies with you guys, and I look forwrd to getting to know you guys if you'll have me! :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top