JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello NWFA members!
Short time lurker (didn't know about this till about 3-4montha ago)
since I'm in Northern Cali, I think I should join so I did! Hoping to learn a lot here and hopefully give some positive advise also!

Cheers!
Sffred

Welcome to the site. Unfortunately, it looks like our state is heading the direction of CA in terms of stealing our rights out from underneath us. That said, good info on this site and a fair amount of smart a$$es to make it fun too ;)

Welcome aboard. I lived for a year in California on a work assignment, but didn't stay after it was up, so know about your concerns. There are some beautiful parts of the state, though, particularly up north.

Anywho, again, welcome. :)

Sorry that you are still stuck in California. Seems that state doesn't really care about your rights anymore. Sort of like how Oregon is becoming.
It is the idiot voters. The majority of Californians are idiots. I live in California and will soon be vacating the state I am not a libtard that will leave California because it sucks but then try to turn it into another California like the Portland libtards are doing.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top