JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions

I posted this previously at $200 purchase price. They dropped the price $50 to $150. Shotgun must be purchased by tomorrow Sept 30 to be eligible for rebates. I am unsure of the date that the rebates have to be submitted by but you will need serial number from shotgun to submit the rebates. Two submissions will have to be made, one for the magazine and one for a $50 store credit.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/rock-island-vrpa40-12ga-5rd-20-pump-shotgun-marine-black-vrpa40.html

Unboxing video:

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have reported this ad to the admins as dangerous information. I don't shoot shotgun. I have no interest in shotgun. Yet somehow I now have a shotgun on the way to my local FFL o_O:mad::confused:

I contacted armscor about a deadline for rebate submission. Here is the response I received.

"
Hope all is well. Our promotion will be based on the date of purchase of the firearm, it should be within May 24, 2021, and September 30, 2021. We will need the requirements below:
**A copy of the receipt ( date of purchase must be indicated)
**The serial number of the firearm
-- before we can give you the promo code for the free VR 9-round magazine and $50 store credit.

If you are not able to complete the 2 requirements, you can respond to this email once you have them, but make sure the date of purchase must be within our promotion date. Please let me know if you need anything else.

Stay healthy and safe."

It appears that they have extended the promotion to Dec 31.
1633119169137.png

Anyone happy with their purchase? I finally got mine this weekend (FFL got sick and I had to wait). Mine doesn't fire and half the time the slide won't lock forward. I'm not impressed to say the least.

Anyone happy with their purchase? I finally got mine this weekend (FFL got sick and I had to wait). Mine doesn't fire and half the time the slide won't lock forward. I'm not impressed to say the least.
Won't fire? I better take mine with me on next cabin trip to test it out.

I played with mine after realizing it wouldn't fire. I can dry fire mine and watch the hammer NOT hit the firing pin.

I just sent an email to the manufacturer. Hopefully they will make it right.

I played with mine after realizing it wouldn't fire. I can dry fire mine and watch the hammer NOT hit the firing pin.

I just sent an email to the manufacturer. Hopefully they will make it right.
Let us know how they handle this. That reminds me I still have to do my rebate.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top