JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$460
Manufacturer
Kel-Tec
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Zip Code
New In Box. Kel-Tec CP33 comes with 100 rd box of CCI mini mags
460.00 + 10 Background

tempImageWR5nLB.png tempImageSBSJ6o.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
How does it shoot?

I have one of these, and it is a lot of fun. Got a 2nd place at Speed Steel with it, earlier in the year. At around 5k rounds, I had to replace the firing pin, which Kel-Tec sent me at no charge. No issues since then. Very accurate, easy to mount optics on it, and the shape makes it not have a lot of muzzle rise when firing. I put a compensator on mine, and run it with a Holosun 510c. Hop up parts are available from TandemKross, among others. The 33 round magazines make for a fair bit of shooting before you have to reload!

GLWS!

I have one of these, and it is a lot of fun. Got a 2nd place at Speed Steel with it, earlier in the year. At around 5k rounds, I had to replace the firing pin, which Kel-Tec sent me at no charge. No issues since then. Very accurate, easy to mount optics on it, and the shape makes it not have a lot of muzzle rise when firing. I put a compensator on mine, and run it with a Holosun 510c. Hop up parts are available from TandemKross, among others. The 33 round magazines make for a fair bit of shooting before you have to reload!

Thank you for the feedback.
GLWS!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.