JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I don't know how everyone feels about Jordan Peterson but I thought this interview was excellent and well worth the time. Rogan is only available on Spotify...I think. But you can find some of Rogan's segments on the YouTubes.

Jordan covers a wide range of topics (it's 3 hours), but one of the segments that particularly struck me was his announcement that he's trying to put together a global consortium to offer another vision, viewpoint, and plan to the Klaus Schwab Eco-Globalists. You can read about in the Daily Wire article.

Dr Jordan B Peterson laid out his plan to take on the globalists on "The Joe Rogan Experience," telling the podcast king in an extended interview posted Saturday that he is considering starting a populist alternative to the World Economic Forum.

Peterson told Rogan that he will be gathering a consortium this October/November in London as a kind of rival to the WEF. This group will discuss six questions pertaining to global philosophy and policy. While this first conference will be invite-only, it will be public, and Peterson noted that if successful, he would like to expand yearly.
Some of the ideas — which are aimed at providing an "alternative vision of the future … an alternative to that kind of apocalyptic narrative that's being put forward, at least implicitly, by organizations like the WEF" — are as follows:

• How to get "energy and resources at the lowest possible cost, as rapidly as possible, to the largest number of people around the world."
  • Engaging in a "pro-human view" of earth stewardship.
  • Putting forward a "vision on the family policy front to facilitate the encouragement of and the maintenance of longterm, monogamous couples who are child-centered."
  • And discovering our "story," specifically as it relates to "voluntary play" rather than "the spirit of power" ruling.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top