JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I got some new ink last week. It was designed by my wife and she surprised me with it. Originally she had it drawn with a 1911 but I don't own one and she said no to another gun purchase just because it was on my arm. So I went with my Shield.
tat.jpg

If you have a problem with people stepping on your arm frequently enough that you need a sign asking then not too...
You may want to re-think sleeping on the Bar floor.
:s0032:

I got some new ink last week. It was designed by my wife and she surprised me with it. Originally she had it drawn with a 1911 but I don't own one and she said no to another gun purchase just because it was on my arm. So I went with my Shield.
View attachment 105929

~Do you have a Permit to Carry that Concealed?~
/End humorous attempt without Coffee in the morning....

Nice. :cool:

philip

Grandma was right before the 90s. For the last quarter century, more people have gotten them than have not.

I am covered in tattoo's and that is not an exaggeration. I have over 100 hours sitting in the chair. My grandma was not impressed the first time she saw both my arms covered in ink. She was even less impressed when I told her I had spent over $15,000 to do this to myself

I know a great artist that can fix that for you;) Just kidding :p Looks good and Congrats!

Mine is going to take another 2 years to finish but it's fun working on it every month. It covers part of my hands, all of my arms, shoulders, chest and upper back - all being done by one guy.

I am covered in tattoo's and that is not an exaggeration. I have over 100 hours sitting in the chair. My grandma was not impressed the first time she saw both my arms covered in ink. She was even less impressed when I told her I had spent over $15,000 to do this to myself

I hear you! Many years ago, my mom tried to lecture me for getting my third. I told her to think of them as a way of attaching a memory to skin. Mom now has four.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top