JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I got some new ink last week. It was designed by my wife and she surprised me with it. Originally she had it drawn with a 1911 but I don't own one and she said no to another gun purchase just because it was on my arm. So I went with my Shield.
tat.jpg

If you have a problem with people stepping on your arm frequently enough that you need a sign asking then not too...
You may want to re-think sleeping on the Bar floor.
:s0032:

I got some new ink last week. It was designed by my wife and she surprised me with it. Originally she had it drawn with a 1911 but I don't own one and she said no to another gun purchase just because it was on my arm. So I went with my Shield.
View attachment 105929

~Do you have a Permit to Carry that Concealed?~
/End humorous attempt without Coffee in the morning....

Nice. :cool:

philip

Grandma was right before the 90s. For the last quarter century, more people have gotten them than have not.

I am covered in tattoo's and that is not an exaggeration. I have over 100 hours sitting in the chair. My grandma was not impressed the first time she saw both my arms covered in ink. She was even less impressed when I told her I had spent over $15,000 to do this to myself

I know a great artist that can fix that for you;) Just kidding :p Looks good and Congrats!

Mine is going to take another 2 years to finish but it's fun working on it every month. It covers part of my hands, all of my arms, shoulders, chest and upper back - all being done by one guy.

I am covered in tattoo's and that is not an exaggeration. I have over 100 hours sitting in the chair. My grandma was not impressed the first time she saw both my arms covered in ink. She was even less impressed when I told her I had spent over $15,000 to do this to myself

I hear you! Many years ago, my mom tried to lecture me for getting my third. I told her to think of them as a way of attaching a memory to skin. Mom now has four.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top