JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello. New guy here in Hillsboro Oregon. Just joined the Tri County Gun Club in Sherwood and am planning to file my first Form 1 (SBR). Has anyone dealt with the local CLEO or have a good contact for paperwork approval? Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the forum.

The folks at the Washington County SO are friendly and willing to work with citizens. I have no experience on a form 1 with them but have had many dealings in the past on other work issues and am amazed at how much more friendly they are than some other PD's.

Good luck, and maybe I'll see you at Tri County someday.

It's been my expierience that Rob Gordon is a great guy to deal with. Your interview will most likey be with the Under Sherriff Dave Hepp. I haven't personally done a Form 1 in WA county but several of my co-workers have, one has done numerous, and it's always been a very cordial and quick visit to the SO for them. If you have any questions or concerns, I would probably just give them a call.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top