JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I believe there is a waiting period for the buyer of a pistol to take possession of said pistol before the check is complete, in the state of washington. To avoid that, we will walk in together, pay the transfer fee, and I will give you the pistol so that you won't have to wait until your check clears to get it. If you don't want to do that, you can wait the 10 or so days to come back and get the firearm. I was just trying to save you some time, is all.

For anyone reading this I'm setting this up for my son who lives in Washington just outside of Vancouver as he,s been looking for a Gen 3
I just sent a reply, it's all in there. I didn't mean anything by it - it's just that the gun transfer laws are a little different for pistols than for rifles or shotguns.
For anyone reading this post yes I live in Oregon but I'm setting this up for my son who lives just outside of Vancouver Washington as he has been looking for a Gen 3 for awhile.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.