JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Nice site, glad to have been turned on to it by an aquaintence through another Northwest discussion forum.

I'm new to fire arms for the most part. Dad gave me his as he no longer (for many years) had anything to do with them. I'd never shot anything other than a Ruger 10/22 and dad's Colt Woodsman 22.. Among the guns I got from dad was his step fathers police issue S&W 38 spec. I was in LOVE at the first live shot! (I AlWAYS take ear protection with me now, awfully friendly people at the rock quary ya' know).

Hand guns for me, it's just too far to walk to check and change targets, not to mention $$$ for the ammo for long guns.

Wifey is into them also, gone to the PSTC and took the all day class and has aquired her CWP...Pretty good shooter for a beginner too.

Anyway, looking forward to the discussion, will most likely end up doing some buying/selling, and most of all a lot of learning!

Thanx for the forum guys!

Mike

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top