JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Small announcement, since it's been a while since our last update. We should have this pushed out to the beta here within the next day or two :)

After much thought, we've decided to abandon the slide menus on the right side in favor of traditional icons.

upload_2015-10-26_15-26-0.png

We're also taking a more traditional approach to our menu navigation on PC's.

upload_2015-10-26_15-29-11.png

upload_2015-10-26_15-29-41.png

Mobile users will see this menu with the same content.

upload_2015-10-26_15-30-29.png

Hey Joe,

I do the vast, vast majority of my web-surfing here on my iPhone-5 and often like to zoom the screen while in landscape orientation (I seldom use portrait orientation) so it's filled with most text that requires less scrolling (also makes it larger font to read w/o my "old fart" reading cheaters... LOL).

Having said that, when I do that the page header-bar also grows too and can take up 1/3 of my screen leaving only a tiny sliver below to scroll text up and down. Oftentimes if it's an option I choose the "desktop version" on a website so I don't have to deal with the "simplified" mobile version. Is it possible to have an option to make the page header-bar static instead of dynamic, and/or choose the desktop version at the bottom of the webpage?

Pretty please?

;)

Hey Joe,

I do the vast, vast majority of my web-surfing here on my iPhone-5 and often like to zoom the screen while in landscape orientation (I seldom use portrait orientation) so it's filled with most text that requires less scrolling (also makes it larger font to read w/o my "old fart" reading cheaters... LOL).

Having said that, when I do that the page header-bar also grows too and can take up 1/3 of my screen leaving only a tiny sliver below to scroll text up and down. Oftentimes if it's an option I choose the "desktop version" on a website so I don't have to deal with the "simplified" mobile version. Is it possible to have an option to make the page header-bar static instead of dynamic, and/or choose the desktop version at the bottom of the webpage?

Pretty please?

;)

Good idea. I'll check on that and get back to you :)

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top