JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Gonna start with.... I'd never get rid of this thing but my woman says we don't have the room for it and its got to go or she gonna put it out on trash night! :( if she only knew what it really cost! Lol but I got a Brand New Never Been used before!! this same case is used by the u.s military for a MK19 grenade launcher with round puller tool and still has the brand new foam inside it for that very reason! Model #: 427-MK19-S-137 Look it up! lol

This thing is amazing! The pic does it no justification! When you see this thing in person you will understand why it retails for $1200!! Water tight, air tight, heat resistant, lockable hasps, pressure relief valve, humidity indicator, 4 comfort handles, wheels, black stainless steel hardware.

Internal dimensions: 46.87L x14.06W x 10.5H. External dimensions: 49.87L x17.06W x 12.19H. 6.0 cu. ft. of internal space. Weighs 39.2 lbs.

Looking for guns of all kinds! Shoot me a offer! I got lots of other stuff to throw in if you got something cool! even got a fue guns!! Really want a nice .357 mag of some kind! AR, AK, FAL, mini 14 or 30......Anything ArmaLite, H&K, FN, Sig or Saiga! Nice pistols 1911 or maybe a beretta in 9mm! A nice short barrel extended mag 870 or maybe a 500 but like I said.... I like all kinds! Would rather trade but will consider selling for the right cash offer!
post_image1.jpg
post_image2.jpg
post_image3.jpg

post_image1.jpg

post_image2.jpg

post_image3.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top