Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

New Guy

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by skunky, Jul 19, 2011.

1. skunky

skunky Lake Oswego, OR New Member

Hi All,
    I found this site while searching for powder locally, great site. I moved up to Oregon April of last year from CA. I hate the rain, but love the scenery and people up here.
    I'm mostly into WW2 rifles and competitions, but collect everything. My kids want to go hunting this summer (for anything), so I will be checking those forums.

Chris

2. simpleguy

simpleguy Clackamas Active Member

Welcome. It's a great site!

3. rusobr2

rusobr2 prineville,or Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

welcome to NWF ! lots of people from your area here ! check out the forums , you'll find em . also mite want to check out a "safety course" for the kids , a little knowledge can go a long ways ! we have a great "classified" section ! make sure ya check that out ! enjoy !!

steven

4. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

Welcome.

5. moose

moose northwet coast Well-Known Member

Welcome!

6. kenvinlee89

kenvinlee89 USA New Member

My name is Kenvin ! I like chilling out , chatting and having fun! I cant wait to make new friends! I hope everyone will treat me nice

7. rusobr2

rusobr2 prineville,or Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

"kenvinlee89" welcome too NWF ! i can tell by your "posts" your a "new guy" ! this is a good thing ! we enjoy the fact you picked our site ! "usa" is a vast area,and i'm thinken you could narrow that down a little ! lol ! for your first thread , it's always good to start a "new thread" so that we can all greet you in your own "thread"...... here at NWF, most all here enjoy anything that goes "BANG" !! take a few min.,and check out some of the "stickys" at the top of "threads" , this will help you in getting around the site much easier ! once again i say "welcome" , and enjoy yourself !!

steven