JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi All,
I found this site while searching for powder locally, great site. I moved up to Oregon April of last year from CA. I hate the rain, but love the scenery and people up here.
I'm mostly into WW2 rifles and competitions, but collect everything. My kids want to go hunting this summer (for anything), so I will be checking those forums.

Chris

welcome to NWF ! lots of people from your area here ! check out the forums , you'll find em . also mite want to check out a "safety course" for the kids , a little knowledge can go a long ways ! we have a great "classified" section ! make sure ya check that out ! enjoy !!

steven

My name is Kenvin ! I like chilling out , chatting and having fun! I cant wait to make new friends! I hope everyone will treat me nice

"kenvinlee89" welcome too NWF ! i can tell by your "posts" your a "new guy" ! this is a good thing ! we enjoy the fact you picked our site ! "usa" is a vast area,and i'm thinken you could narrow that down a little ! lol ! for your first thread , it's always good to start a "new thread" so that we can all greet you in your own "thread"...... here at NWF, most all here enjoy anything that goes "BANG" !! take a few min.,and check out some of the "stickys" at the top of "threads" , this will help you in getting around the site much easier ! once again i say "welcome" , and enjoy yourself !!

steven

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads