JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks Dune, I found that site, but oddly the serial numbers listed there show my pistol to be made in 71 or 72, but they didn't make this model in those years. As far as I can tell they started this model in or about Apr 62. It's not earth moving to know, but would just be cool. I have not had the chance yet to fire it, but looking forward to it. Gotta hook up with Navman and do some plinkin.

Oh, forgot, Nothing much to tell about myself, Father of 4, Married, served in the Army with the 101st Airborne. Not too much into handguns, more into rifles. Hobbies include RC Helis, multirotors, Classic cars, muscle cars, vintage cars and Rat Rods. Schwinn bikes,,,History, yadda yadda...anything old and cool I love.

Cudaman, welcome from another Mopar guy 102_4842.jpg

102_4842.jpg

Oh, forgot, Nothing much to tell about myself, Father of 4, Married, served in the Army with the 101st Airborne. Not too much into handguns, more into rifles. Hobbies include RC Helis, multirotors, Classic cars, muscle cars, vintage cars and Rat Rods. Schwinn bikes,,,History, yadda yadda...anything old and cool I love.

Thank you for your service, and let us see some pics of those "hobbies" when you get a chance!!

As far as I can tell it's a 62' year, still have yet to fire it. On another note, to all the fellow Vets out there...I hope you all are able to do something special on Monday Vets day!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top