JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey everyone, I've owned long guns for years, but I've never been involved in the shooting scene. After a bunch of research, I've ordered my first handgun that will serve as a multipurpose weapon: a Sig P320 compact in 9mm.
I'm excited to learn and look forward to shooting a bunch and hopefully get into some shooting competitions.

Welcome aboard! There is an infinite amount of knowledge here. Once and awhile you might have to put on some waders to walk through some bs. lol But for the most part, this is a great sight. Tons of resources here. Enjoy.

After shooting and handling a bunch of pistols, I had narrowed it down to the Glock 19, Walther PPQ and the Sig P320. The fit in my had for the Glock wasn't as good as the other two, but I have the most experience shooting the Glock 19 and shoot it well (for a newbie).
I ultimately decided on the Sig because of its modularity and the fact that it has all stainless internals.

Welcome. Sigs are great pistols. You'll love it. Where do you plan to shoot?

Up in Hawkinson, and Safefire shooting range in Camas. I'm also from Eastern Wa and go shooting with friends every time I visit my folks.
My shooting buddies have been doing some 3 gun and pistol competitions locally too. I really want to start doing those.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top