JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
hello, i'm dan and i like things that make noise: old motorcycles, old cars, guns.... and my kids (ranging from 1yr to 14yrs old), which are louder than any of the other stuff :).

i've been in oregon for a few years and just discovering how pro firearm it is here in comparison to southern california where i was for 15 or so years, so this is a world of change.
shot my first rifle a 5 years old, an M1 Garand, that was my grandfather's. i've had a handful of handguns over the years, a couple rifles and a shotgun or two. by no means an expert; just an enthusiast that always looks forward to learning more.

--dan

hello, i'm dan and i like things that make noise: old motorcycles, old cars, guns.... and my kids (ranging from 1yr to 14yrs old), which are louder than any of the other stuff :).

i've been in oregon for a few years and just discovering how pro firearm it is here in comparison to southern california where i was for 15 or so years, so this is a world of change.
shot my first rifle a 5 years old, an M1 Garand, that was my grandfather's. i've had a handful of handguns over the years, a couple rifles and a shotgun or two. by no means an expert; just an enthusiast that always looks forward to learning more.

--dan

Welcome to NWF. :)

thank you for the welcomes... there is a friendly bunch here. seems like less "9mm vs .40" argument and more sharing experience than some other firearm forums that i frequent as well. i like the fact that its a local kinda thing, too...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top