JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
new to the forum, well sort of I started to join in jan. but couldn't do it on my phone. now I have a laptop and its much better. Im in to guns (obviously) and pretty much everything outdoors, fishing, hunting (bow) camping, shooting, and wheelin. Im a 12 year Toyota addict. my dad and living great grandpa are both veterans. marine recon and WWII in the pacific. I was not able to join because of medical (crohn's). no police background. I was born in Chelan and moved to Monroe when I was 4. I have lived here ever since. Im a mechanic, so I love anything that is made out of moving parts. aspiring mechanic, machinist and welder. and hopfully that will all help move me in the direction of my retirement plan of being a gunsmith/ gun builder. I have built a few guns already (not ARs that's assembling) and I love it. I love love love guns. Properly called firearms.
my name is KYLE. excited to meet new good Old fashioned simple and patient people. and to do some networking and swap some arms.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top