JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys, I am new to this site but not new to firearms. I live in tigard OR and I am a coyote hunter, waterfowl and upland hunter as well. I am an auto tech in tigard at a shop so if anyone ever needs any help on there car and live local shoot me a PM. I will take care of you and maybe we can work out some kind of a deal in trade:p. I am trying to collect as many guns as I can. Theres something about being out in the woods shooting targets out of the bed of my truck that just brings peace to me. I am very glad i found this site. I have belonged to a lot of automotive forums before in the past and was just thinking the other day I bet there is a gun forum and I found it! Hope to learn a lot from you guys!

welcome to NWF ! yup.."markad" pretty much hit it on the head...awesome site, and yes, it's loaded with info on guns, and just about everything else ! some of the "forums" require "waders & thick skin", but i'm certain you'll manage through em! LOL!
enjoy yourself !!

steven

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class