JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Got the same pair for SASS 6 months ago. I broke mine in then did the wolf 19 oz springs but didn't notice much difference. Actually think the tension got worse. took um back out and like the stock ones just fine. Shooting 38 special 125 gn TFP with 3 gns of titegroup @600 FPS.

Enjoy!

Aren't they? I don't get too excited about new guns as I buy mostly tools.
But these are so cool.
I thought about just safe queening them but a local bought a 100yo double action S&W.I asked him if he put them away. He said he shoots every gun he owns.I guess my new guns will go to the range.
Kinda heavy for carry but it would give me 12 rounds of 357

The local shop that does some 3 gun has a nice double belt....in skinny guy size (2 years ago it would have fit) Not new and warn perfect for what I want,but about 4" small
I will be looking for a double gun set though,yes
And I may have to find a 357 lever gun and an old shotgun just in case I decide to do the cowboy shoots.

I'd suggest searching for a leather shop within driving distance... ( buy local !!)

I've found some good offerings at Ted Blocker, they're only about 15 minutes from me however. I like being able to go in and feel the goods... especially on something as personal as a holster. I'm currently sitting on an M&P in their model 12 IWB... the 2 year old is almost fully potty trained, and it's time to go to all metal again now that it won't be Peed on. :D

http://www.tedblockerholsters.com/about.html

Hopefully the Tax return lands tomorrow and I can go collect a Blackhawk Convertible, and then go order a new Rig in something more... outside of the waistband.

I am generally more of a DA revolver guy, but those look great. Now you have me thinking that maybe I need a Vaquero. thanks.

I always shoot revolvers SA anyway.I just shoot them for target or maybe hunting so DA does me no more good than a SA.I save the fast shooting for semis.
If I carry a DA revolver,it's just a snub nose.

+1 for Ted Blocker. Got my "Drifter" and Wild Bunch rigs there. Brassie Shell will take good care of you.

I'd suggest searching for a leather shop within driving distance... ( buy local !!)

I've found some good offerings at Ted Blocker, they're only about 15 minutes from me however. I like being able to go in and feel the goods... especially on something as personal as a holster. I'm currently sitting on an M&P in their model 12 IWB... the 2 year old is almost fully potty trained, and it's time to go to all metal again now that it won't be Peed on. :D

- Ted Blocker Holsters

Hopefully the Tax return lands tomorrow and I can go collect a Blackhawk Convertible, and then go order a new Rig in something more... outside of the waistband.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top