JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I also enjoyed the fully anatomical outlay on the target with corresponding point values attached. I guess I good gut shot is just not worth what it used to be in the good old days!

Hopefully these will show up at some gun shows as I'm very interested in this firearm as a pocket carry gun, if it's too big and heavy for that I will probably choose the sr9c instead.

I like watching Jeff Quinn's youtube postings and his website, but lets be honest, he's like the magazines, he gets these guns from the manufacturers. There's bias there.

The thing about the target is very awkward for sure. Of course, some people assume you're a white supremacist if you carry a gun so...

I also enjoyed the fully anatomical outlay on the target with corresponding point values attached. I guess I good gut shot is just not worth what it used to be in the good old days!

Hopefully these will show up at some gun shows as I'm very interested in this firearm as a pocket carry gun, if it's too big and heavy for that I will probably choose the sr9c instead.

No worries. Just get yourself some bubba overalls and your good to go. You could carry any handgun in the ones he was wearing :s0155:

No worries. Just get yourself some bubba overalls and your good to go. You could carry any handgun in the ones he was wearing :s0155:

Sorry, no way your getting me into those goofy overalls, jeez. I don't subscribe to the "dress around your gun crowd." I need to look good and feel comfortable when I'm out and about. Definitely need something small and lightweight for pocket carry due to my clothing preferences. To give you an idea here is a pic of me from the early 80's. Only thing different is about 50 extra lbs and a lot less hair.

Sorry, no way your getting me into those goofy overalls, jeez. I don't subscribe to the "dress around your gun crowd." I need to look good and feel comfortable when I'm out and about. Definitely need something small and lightweight for pocket carry due to my clothing preferences. To give you an idea here is a pic of me from the early 80's. Only thing different is about 50 extra lbs and a lot less hair.

Do you still use the same barber? I've been looking for a new one and judging by your pic, he seems qualified.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top