Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

New Gunblast.com review of Ruger LC9

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by keystir, Jan 6, 2011.

1. keystir

keystir Hillsboro, OR Active Member

2. rodell

rodell Newcastle, WA Active Member

Not bad at 15 yards.

3. swoop

swoop Milwaukie, Oregon Well-Known Member

He probably feared that some silly lib would try to make something out of nothing. :D

4. keystir

I also enjoyed the fully anatomical outlay on the target with corresponding point values attached. I guess I good gut shot is just not worth what it used to be in the good old days!

Hopefully these will show up at some gun shows as I'm very interested in this firearm as a pocket carry gun, if it's too big and heavy for that I will probably choose the sr9c instead.

5. lesscubes

lesscubes Burien Member

I like watching Jeff Quinn's youtube postings and his website, but lets be honest, he's like the magazines, he gets these guns from the manufacturers. There's bias there.

The thing about the target is very awkward for sure. Of course, some people assume you're a white supremacist if you carry a gun so...

6. eriknemily

eriknemily Tillamook County (Cheese!) Member

No worries. Just get yourself some bubba overalls and your good to go. You could carry any handgun in the ones he was wearing :thumbup:

7. keystir

Sorry, no way your getting me into those goofy overalls, jeez. I don't subscribe to the "dress around your gun crowd." I need to look good and feel comfortable when I'm out and about. Definitely need something small and lightweight for pocket carry due to my clothing preferences. To give you an idea here is a pic of me from the early 80's. Only thing different is about 50 extra lbs and a lot less hair.

8. lesscubes

lesscubes Burien Member

Nice Daisy Dukes.

9. eriknemily

eriknemily Tillamook County (Cheese!) Member

I think it should be a law that men should not be allowed to show that much leg!!! Thank goodness the 80's are over :bluelaugh:

10. Tuefelhunden

Tuefelhunden Oregon New Member

Yes to that!

11. judicator

judicator McMinnville Active Member

A little warning would be appreciated next time. Lost my appetite over that pic.

12. Do you still use the same barber? I've been looking for a new one and judging by your pic, he seems qualified.