JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Located in Hermiston, OR. Looking to sell/partial trade my AR15. Lower is a New Frontier Armory LW-15. It's polymer, but durable and lightweight. Check out the YouTube torture tests on these. The upper is a Palmetto State Armory (NOT PTAC!) M4 clone. Barrel is 4140 chrome vanadium, chrome lined, 1/7 twist, with 5.56 NATO chamber. Bolt carrier is a chrome Rock River Arms BCG with 9310 bolt. It has Magpul foliage green goodies all around. Also included is one metal 30 round magazine duracoated to match the rest of the furniture. This rifle has sent a few hundred rounds down range so it is just barely broken in. I am not really in to the whole negotiation thing, so instead of listing for higher and letting you talk me down, I'll just let you know that the lowest I'll take is $sold. If you need an optic, I can add either a Vortex Strikefire or Primary Arms 1-4x24 for an additional $110. I would be willing to accept either an M&P .40 full size or Glock 23/32 for $400 in trade value. Will go $450 if it's a Gen4 Glock AND if you buy an optic with the rifle. Thanks for looking!

PSA AR-1.jpg

PSA AR-2.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR