Oregon Rifleworks
RifleClass.com
Defensive Arts
Southwest Firearms Forum
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
J&B Firearm Sales
Low Price Guns
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

New from Western WA

Reactions
Hello,

I'm a retired LEO, firearms instructor, SWAT team member and defensive tactics instructor.
I'm going through some medical issues right now but still get time to train in pistol and rifle and conduct some training on the side.
My mission if you want to call it that is to have myself and my family sufficiently trained and equipped to defend themselves should they eveer need to.
If I can bring that to trusted friends so much the better.
Also interested in off road travel and camping.

Bill

IOM

Reactions
Welcome aboard...

Auburn is smack dab in the Middle of King County and those Progressive Dems, sorry to hear that...:eek::D

OP
wpc1065
Reactions
Welcome aboard...

Auburn is smack dab in the Middle of King County and those Progressive Dems, sorry to hear that...:eek::D
Well, actually we are in the far SE corner of the county and are the only legislative district in the county to have conservative Republican representatives as State Senator, Phil Fortunato, and representatives, Morgan Irwin and Drew Stokesbary.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rapid Fire Arms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great place friendly service always take time to help you, great knowledge of products
    • RJSouth
  • Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Perfect install of peep sight on my cz 527 carbine. Price was right, was expecting it to be more. Will be my go to for anything I can't handle...
    • cd90caprice
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    I've been party to a couple transactions with Steve and he is a great guy to deal with.
    • titsonritz
  • TJ Gun Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Purchased two handguns there and have one on consignment now nice folks!
    • rl280
  • Northwest Armory - Tigard
    5.00 star(s)
    Went in to help my buddy with his purchase and ended up trading in a 1911 towards a CZ SP-01 Tactical. They gave a higher price that some of the...
    • nosbocaj

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS