JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I used to hunt when I was younger. Lots of fond memories camping with my dad and brothers. When I moved out on my own my apartment was broken into and all my rifles were stolen. Some were family heirlooms. Never got them back. Never got back into hunting. Fast forward I'm 35 and seeing all the news on how guns are bad and that the 2A is wrong I did the only right thing and went to my sheriff's office and filed for my CCW.
I am now the proud owner of 2 Ruger pistols The 9E and the LCP2. Don't judge me I needed something I could carry at work. I've put 300 rounds through both now and I'm very happy. I have done a trigger job to the 9E it was a little crusty from the factory but now its smooth as butter. Cold butter lol.
I had a 700$ budget I could have just bought a Glock or something like a CZ. I settled on the Rugers because I have never owned or used a Ruger that I didn't like and it gave me a carry and training option for that price range.

I decided since I'm getting back into shooting it was time to start teaching my son the ins and outs of gun ownership and why it's important. I'm very impressed with how he's doing.

I am also big into 3d printing. I'm a writer for 3dprinterchat and I own and operate several machines. I'm Always open to business so if you have an idea you'd like to see made real hit me up. Check out my Rubberband SMG. Full auto Rubberband firepower for when you need to dominate at the office or chase your son around the house lol.

20180515_194215.jpg 20180321_012248.jpg 20180422_163605.jpg 20180422_164501.jpg 20180506_170538.jpg 20180506_170626.jpg 20180508_134228.jpg 20180125_234009.jpg

Nice pics... Did you make sure you shot a much larger rifle and make sure your son could not shoot it?

That's how my dad turned me into a gun nut

Oh, and make sure you make it look cool like find some place super dusty where the rifle will kick up dust with the concussive force.

Nothing makes you buy increasingly larger bruisers like childhood rifle envy.

Oh and welcome to the forum.

Nice pics... Did you make sure you shot a much larger rifle and make sure your son could not shoot it?

That's how my dad turned me into a gun nut

Oh, and make sure you make it look cool like find some place super dusty where the rifle will kick up dust with the concussive force.

Nothing makes you buy increasingly larger bruisers like childhood rifle envy.

Oh and welcome to the forum.

Not yet I plan to buy a new hunting rifle soon I only had the pellet gun and the 22 at hand. We shot both he likes the 22 I need to buy him a youth model though his arms aren't quite long enough yet.

My father had the bright idea of having me shoot a 10 gauge for my first intro into shooting. Bruised my shoulder and my back when I hit the ground lol. He only put the one shell in the gun. Been a fan of shooting ever since.

Last Edited:
Put another 200 rounds through both pistols today. I bought an extended mag for the LCP II and had to see what it was like to shoot. If you own one and don't have an extended mag you are missing out. This actually changed the way the gun shoots for me.

20180516_222234.jpg 20180516_222301.jpg

Welcome to the forum. I'm grateful that you have refound shooting/self defense and are now teaching your son the joys and responsibilities. Cool hobby/job with the 3D printers
Thanks I'm a jack of many trades. I'm glad i got back into it as well. Ive decided to use my ruger 9E as a test bed for some 3d modeling and potential custom parts. Here are a few projects I've done for customers.

DSC02325.JPG DSC02326.JPG DSC02327.JPG 0525162340.jpg 0615162322a.jpg 2015-05-15 19.48.08_zpsdxhvemmi.jpg

Those are some pretty trick dashboard accessories
LOL that pic doesn't really do them justice I couldn't find the rest of the pics. That is Custom Knobs and levers for the mk2 VW gti. They where hollow as well so that the LED i installed in them would make them glow at night when the customer had the lights on. All properly wired in. They had the VW logo worked into them as well. I can reproduce just about anything with a set of calipers and Fusion 360. Working on a Rubberband Hand cannon right now.

Hand cannon model.png Handle 1.png

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top