Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

New from SE Portland

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Blackchurch, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Blackchurch

Blackchurch Portland Or New Member

Hi!

Uh, where to begin. I'm fairly new to all things guns, only been shooting for roughly 3 years. The more I learn about them the more I'm shocked and dismayed at how they are portrayed as some kind of evil magical talisman of doom on TV. And this coming from a long haired tree hugging heavily tattooed dirt worshipper should tell you something. I'm really into rifles (as a matter of fact I'm looking for a good shooting but ugly Mosin Nagant), hand guns are interesting but there's something about a rifle that really does it for me. Call me crazy but if I didn't know any better I would swear it's some kind of primal thing. It just feels organic in my hands, like some kind of ancestral thing or something? Yah I"m wonky.

Furthermore the more I learn about gun rights the more I'm bewildered by knife laws.

Time for breakfast, have an awesome day!

2. redmud

redmud Colombia river Active Member

Welcome. I have the same primal feeling knowing I can protect my family and myself and hunt with the tools I choose.

3. BANE

BANE Battle Ground WA. Well-Known Member

Welcome!

4. oasis618

oasis618 Tacoma, Wa Active Member

Welcome to the forum!