JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all. Newbie here. Found this site after searching this term "delay with Upin number". Waiting to hear from shop and freaking frustrated... had gun on layaway for weeks and was excited to bring it home.
Living in Eastern Washington , working in Seattle so I really see both sides of the "Washington State divide".

Welcome to the forum, btw, did you finish your transaction completed?
Hi thanks... And no, not yet. Still waiting... they said they'd call me. Looking through forums (here and other) I have found to my disappointment that having a CWP and Upin number does not mean no delays. :(

Welcome! You have my sympathy for any time you have to spend on the "left side" of the state. Particularly in Seattle. Every time I have to be over there, the sense of relief I feel when heading east of I-5 is indescribable!

Hunch, while I know you have researched but here is a cite which might give you some further insight.

A NICS Delay

Thanks I haven't seen this before. I'm getting kind of bummed about the whole thing. I was purchasing this from Sportsman Warehouse, and reading their policy, no release until you get a "proceed" regardless. I have no idea what would give me a delay with both Upin number and concealed permit. I'm squeaky clean. Not even a speeding ticket, and very uncommon name.

Hi all. Newbie here. Found this site after searching this term "delay with Upin number". Waiting to hear from shop and freaking frustrated... had gun on layaway for weeks and was excited to bring it home.
Living in Eastern Washington , working in Seattle so I really see both sides of the "Washington State divide".

welcome

Grew up in the Seattle area (Maple Valley). Been living in Spokane since 1988.

I loved it growing up in the 60's - 70's, but I WILL NEVER AGAIN LIVE IN SEATTLE.

Nice looking german Shepherd Dog in your avatar
and Welcome Aboard:s0101:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews