Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

New form LA

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by jmanrogers, Jun 9, 2012.

1. jmanrogers

jmanrogers Alexandria, LA New Member

New from Louisiana, not Los Angeles! I would kill myself if I lived in California! lol

I'm a member of MANY other forums and I, like most of you, am a gun enthusiast. So as we say down here in the south, les a le bon ton roulet ( Let the good times roll!):bluelaugh:

SGT JMAN

2. williamcjones1988

williamcjones1988 Portland, OR Member

Welcome jman, I myself am a native from new Orleans relocated to Oregon glad to see more people from my neck of the woods

3. jmanrogers

Thanks man! I'm not far from the Big Easy. As a matter of fact, I could go for a muffaletta from Central Grocery right now! ;) What took you to Oregon if you don't mind me asking?

4. williamcjones1988

Mmm a po boy from the dockside in Jefferson perish, I was 17 and my mother had just passed in April of 2005, I had nothing going for me so I hoped on a flight to Oregon to be with what family I had left. I left out of new Orleans international august 15 2005, 8 days before katrina

5. jmanrogers

That would be good too! Hate to hear about your loss, and what devastation Katrina brought! Leaving might have been the best thing at the time to help heal the hurt! Katrina didn't get me but Gustav did! The city of Alexandria FAILED to turn the pumps on and the water backed up through out the city, flooding homes everywhere, but it was nothing like Katrina.

Anyway, what's done is done, and what doesn't kill us, only makes us stronger. Thanks for the PM's! Are you a member on the Bayou Shooter Forum? You might like it there. Check it out if you get a chance. lol

6. MarkAd

MarkAd Port Orchard Well-Known Member

bunch of redneck rebels. Next thing ya know y'all be talking about sucking head. For you dirty minded yankees we are talking about eating crawfish.

Welcome to the forum brother.

7. jmanrogers

Thanks man! Crawfish - Gods gift to man! lol

8. williamcjones1988

Well as a matter of fact me and the ms's are going to joes she isn't a fan of seafood But me myself 3lbs is a good start