JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
New from Louisiana, not Los Angeles! I would kill myself if I lived in California! lol

I'm a member of MANY other forums and I, like most of you, am a gun enthusiast. So as we say down here in the south, les a le bon ton roulet ( Let the good times roll!):s0112:

SGT JMAN

Mmm a po boy from the dockside in Jefferson perish, I was 17 and my mother had just passed in April of 2005, I had nothing going for me so I hoped on a flight to Oregon to be with what family I had left. I left out of new Orleans international august 15 2005, 8 days before katrina

That would be good too! Hate to hear about your loss, and what devastation Katrina brought! Leaving might have been the best thing at the time to help heal the hurt! Katrina didn't get me but Gustav did! The city of Alexandria FAILED to turn the pumps on and the water backed up through out the city, flooding homes everywhere, but it was nothing like Katrina.

Anyway, what's done is done, and what doesn't kill us, only makes us stronger. Thanks for the PM's! Are you a member on the Bayou Shooter Forum? You might like it there. Check it out if you get a chance. lol

Mmm a po boy from the dockside in Jefferson perish, I was 17 and my mother had just passed in April of 2005, I had nothing going for me so I hoped on a flight to Oregon to be with what family I had left. I left out of new Orleans international august 15 2005, 8 days before katrina

bunch of redneck rebels. Next thing ya know y'all be talking about sucking head. For you dirty minded yankees we are talking about eating crawfish.

Welcome to the forum brother.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads