JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$20
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
West Linn
State
Oregon
I am selling 16 brand new flipper folding knives. The knives are of excellent quality and are quite sharp from the factory.
Sale price is $20 each.
Cash only and no trades. I can ship. NOTE: The 2nd knife in the 1st photo has been sold.
DSCN1659[1].JPG DSCN1663[1].JPG DSCN1664[1].JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I will take all 6 pictured.
Possibly the entire lot pending pics.
Can pic up tomorrow cash in hand.
Lmk
I will post photos of the remaining folders later tonight. If you purchase 2 or more knives the price will drop to $20 each.
I am located in West Linn just off of I-205 near the 10th St. exit and am free most days after 2pm.
Dave

I will post photos of the remaining folders later tonight. If you purchase 2 or more knives the price will drop to $20 each.
I am located in West Linn just off of I-205 near the 10th St. exit and am free most days after 2pm.
Dave
Here are the rest of the flipper knives. There might be a duplicate or two in the whole batch. DSCN1663[1].JPG DSCN1664[1].JPG

For the second time this seller has blown off. First time was not answering questions, wanting a week to supply info that should have been listed in the post them telling me the items sold...whatever.

This time it cost me 6 hours of driving and $120+ in fuel.

After quoting my post saying I would be down today claims we never agreed on a day. Messaged at noon, 1, 130 and then multiple times when near where he said he lived. Took another 6 hours to hear anything from him.
I trusted his feedback when agreeing to buy the items. I was fooled yet again.
I never leave negative feedback but will make an exception this time. I dont mind the $120 in fuel. It's the 6 hours of my time and then acting like he didn't know I was coming that I have a problem with.

Yes. Whereabouts in West Linn are you?
I can meet you just off of I-205 near the 10th St. exit. At 10th and Blankenship there is a small shopping center with a Parkrose Hardware store, a Biscuits Cafe and a Chase Bank branch. I can meet you in front of the bank.
How about 9pm? I will be driving a little red Honda Fit.
Dave

I can meet you just off of I-205 near the 10th St. exit. At 10th and Blankenship there is a small shopping center with a Parkrose Hardware store, a Biscuits Cafe and a Chase Bank branch. I can meet you in front of the bank.
How about 9pm? I will be driving a little red Honda Fit.
Dave

Can I get your cell number?
971-276-0919. Can you meet between 9 and 9:15?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top