JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I ordered this from Costco a couple of weeks ago and it was delivered today. The two young guys that brought it, carried it into the house and set it exactly where I wanted it. It arrived in perfect condition. Unboxed it and set it up and it works perfectly.

I can use the remote to set all sorts of stuff; flame colors, brightness, speed, temp, fan, run time, etc.

Got this to provide some supplemental heat to my old gas stove this winter. It's advertised to heat up to 1000 sq ft, which is about what my bottom floor is. Can't wait to see how it does when the temps drop soon.

IMG_20200921_113214009.jpg

I ordered this from Costco a couple of weeks ago and it was delivered today. The two young guys that brought it, carried it into the house and set it exactly where I wanted it. It arrived in perfect condition. Unboxed it and set it up and it works perfectly.

I can use the remote to set all sorts of stuff; flame colors, brightness, speed, temp, fan, run time, etc.

Got this to provide some supplemental heat to my old gas stove this winter. It's advertised to heat up to 1000 sq ft, which is about what my bottom floor is. Can't wait to see how it does when the temps drop soon.

View attachment 752759
That looks great. Will love to hear how it performs this winter

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top