Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

NEW! D&H Grey Teflon 30rnd AR Mags $12ea

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by The Cheese, Apr 1, 2009.

1. The Cheese

The Cheese somewhere special Member

Got some brand spankin' new D&H Grey Teflon 30rd AR mags. These have the green GI follower. It goes with out saying that these are good mags. I have a bunch and all have worked with out fail for many thousands of rounds. Price is $11ea and if you need em shipped, I can get up to 5-24 in a flat rate box for $10 and up to 24-36 in a large flat rate for $14, if you need. I have plenty to go around.

I am located in hillsboro OR and can meet up on the westside and into NW/SW Portland.

Please email me if interested at willmowlawns4sex [at] hotmail [dot] com

img2534k.jpg

img2537.jpg

2. BlvdKing

BlvdKing Almost Boring Member

are these the newest version of the D&H mags? What is the difference in green and gray followers?

3. The Cheese

the date code shows they were made in Feb 09. Grey vs Green followers i have no idea. These have the regular mil-spec green followers. They aren't the full on anti-tilt magpul type followers that c-products use, but I have never had an issue with my D&H mags in the past. I have also found the aluminum to be a little more stout (thicker maybe?) than the C-Products mags, I also like the finish a little better as well. But neither of these things will affect the performance, its just me being nit picky.

4. finch6013

finch6013 Oregon City Active Member

pm sent

5. 9mmD

9mmD sw wa Member

these are the one's DPMS sends with there AR's. I've never had a problem with them. I would buy these but i allready just got 5 extras.

6. The Cheese

bump

7. korntera

korntera Oregon Member

These are the same mags I have Brian, I have like 30 of them and have never had a problem. And I keep mine loaded 24/7 which is "supposed" to be bad for the spring

8. finch6013

Thanks for the mags Dave. These are great mags and he has plenty more people

9. Tactical SS

Tactical SS Washington Member

Email sent.

10. The Cheese

still got some left.

11. Tactical SS

Tactical SS Washington Member

Got mine a couple days ago, haven't loaded them up fully yet but they seem reliable. I'd buy more.

12. finch6013

mags are reliable. I used them in competition with confidence and didn't have any problems

13. The Cheese

bump starting to run low, but still have some left. If you buy 15 or more they are $10ea