JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Got some brand spankin' new D&H Grey Teflon 30rd AR mags. These have the green GI follower. It goes with out saying that these are good mags. I have a bunch and all have worked with out fail for many thousands of rounds. Price is $11ea and if you need em shipped, I can get up to 5-24 in a flat rate box for $10 and up to 24-36 in a large flat rate for $14, if you need. I have plenty to go around.

I am located in hillsboro OR and can meet up on the westside and into NW/SW Portland.

Please email me if interested at willmowlawns4sex [at] hotmail [dot] com

img2534k.jpg

img2537.jpg

the date code shows they were made in Feb 09. Grey vs Green followers i have no idea. These have the regular mil-spec green followers. They aren't the full on anti-tilt magpul type followers that c-products use, but I have never had an issue with my D&H mags in the past. I have also found the aluminum to be a little more stout (thicker maybe?) than the C-Products mags, I also like the finish a little better as well. But neither of these things will affect the performance, its just me being nit picky.

these are the one's DPMS sends with there AR's. I've never had a problem with them. I would buy these but i allready just got 5 extras.

are these the newest version of the D&H mags? What is the difference in green and gray followers?

These are the same mags I have Brian, I have like 30 of them and have never had a problem. And I keep mine loaded 24/7 which is "supposed" to be bad for the spring

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top