JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Costco have two new, good quality, sealing, metal ammo cans, .50cal and .30cal for $20.

20160607_214633.jpg

lol, i doubt it, but that would be cool.

They've got quite a few Canon safes in at the Hillsboro store right now, along with a large pallet of these cans.

Ha! Yea, right...

I can barely afford to walk out of that place with the food basics:eek:
But with the bulk buys come Quantity Discounts. :)

One of my Lottery List dreams: to open up a Tactical Outfitter that buys ammo in lots so big Lake City gives us half-off the wholesale price. (Deep discounts passed along to NWFA and other selected firearm community Supporting Members, too! :D )

Sigh... I have to win the Powerball before I can even start to think about indulging my dreams of being the American homefront's Yuri Orlov... LOL

That's why i bought these;

.50cal A grade & .30cal A grade.

Both brand new, $20 for the pair.

I missed the 50/30 option. I have a supply, so I must have skimmed the posting.
Not bad if 30cal cans are of use.
Bigger is better

Yes, label on the bottom says made in China for Heritage, NY.

It's a metal ammo can, quality seems alright, price felt alright for the two cans being brand new.

last time I bought ammo cans they were $8 each.

Guy on here ordered a pallet and had a ton extra. I don't know what constitutes A or B grade but no rust and good seals on all mine.

I bet a group buy on these would go well.

Never saw a nice looking can at a surplus shop for ten bucks. Depending on their condition, it was 10 and upwards, purely for the nicer condition/appearance.

If people don't want to buy these, i do not care, however the price and condition is good, which is why i posted it.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top