JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD PENDING FUNDS!

This is a build that was completed using all brand new unfired Aero Precision parts. I was experimenting to see how much of the build I could complete without deviating from the Aero brand continuity. I got pretty far. The grip and brake were not Aero because Aero does not manufacture those branded in their name.....yet! I could have used an Aero pistol buffer tube but chose no to because it was just too plain looking. Everything else on this pistol is Aero and brand new.

I want $800 for it as it is pictured and listed in the components list but will sell it for less if the buyer wants to swap out the parts listed below to reduce the price.

Aero Precision BUIS - swap these for a set of black Magpul Gen2 MBUS sights and subtract $70 from asking price.
Aero Precision Ambi CH - swap this for a Strike Industries AR15 charging handle (new, pictured below) and subtract $40 from asking price.
Aero Precision BCG - swap this for an (new, pictured below) Asenal Ordnance nitrided finish, full auto profile, properly staked gas key and MPI bolt and subtract $40. (These are really nice BCG's! I ran across a really good deal on them and picked up several a while back).

Swap all three parts listed above and it will bring the price from $800 down to $650 for this AR15 pistol.

2q04mqx.jpg
29ntagx.jpg
sy0110.jpg

Here is the component list for the $800 version of this Aero AR15 pistol as well as pictures. I definitely prefer a cash offer but if you have something to trade that I absolutely can't say "no" to, then maybe I won't say no. I guess you just have to try me but again, cash is my preference. PM me for questions or offers. I'm in Everett if you want to meet up.

Aero Precision 12.5" AR Pistol

UPPER
Aero Precision Enhanced Upper Receiver
Aero Precision 13" Quad Rail
Aero Precision 12.5" 223/556 Barrel
Aero Precision Gas Block and Carbine Length Gas Tube
Aero Precision 556 Bolt Carrier Group
Aero Precision Flip Up BUIS
Noveske KX5 Flaming Pig 556 Muzzle Brake

LOWER
Aero Precision Lower Receiver
Aero Precision Lower Parts Kit W/ Trigger Control Group
Aero Precision Enhanced Trigger Guard
FAB Defense AG-43 Pistol Grip
Phase 5 AR Pistol Tube, Buffer and Spring Assembly

2i21jsy.jpg

huonrs.jpg

w9abzr.jpg

11tlcef.jpg

2d0fgbp.jpg

28mfvh0.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.