JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a new complete Aero Precision (only 3 flawless function rounds fired with a great group) rifle for sale. I built this rifle a couple of months ago for my Wife but she decided she wanted something even lighter. Looking for $750 in the Tigard area. No trades and email direct at [email protected]. Here is the parts breakdown.

Lower:

Aero Precision Lower.
Aero Precision LPK (great trigger).
Aero Precision mil-spec buffer tube.
Magpul MOE stock.

Upper:

Aero Precision Complete upper.
Aero Precision BCG and CH.
Aero Precision 16" M4 carbine barrel with Aero Precision gas tube, Troy barrel nut, Troy LP gas block, and A2 flash hider.
Troy 11" Alpha Rail with original box and rail sections.

This is a great rifle!
IMG_0724_zps5edd3cbd.jpg
IMG_0725_zps6b35afd7.jpg

What are the details on the optic/ sights you had installed to get that great 3 shot group with only 3 rounds fired? What was the distance? What bullet weight? Just curious.

What are the details on the optic/ sights you had installed to get that great 3 shot group with only 3 rounds fired? What was the distance? What bullet weight? Just curious.
I used Troy BUIS to check function and grouping. Used zero target at 25 with federal 55 grain. Group was sub 1" which is amazing for my eyesight and irons.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top