JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Which of the 3 options would you pick?

• Springfield XDM

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • S&W M&P 2.0

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Glock 40 Gen 4

Votes: 16 53.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Though I've never been shy about sharing my opinions; just go handle the 3 different options and pick the one that feels best for you. Who gives a bubblegum what any of us think?

Though I've never been shy about sharing my opinions; just go handle the 3 different options and pick the one that feels best for you.
I am doing that tomorrow and seeing which local shops and people have what I want, would rather not order online but if the price is right than it's right.

Like any other poll, people feel the need to ignore the requested options and give an opinion that wasn't listed. "Recommend me a revolver"
"Get a Glock/SIG/HK"

I answered G20 gen4 because that's what I DID choose.

I am creating this so folks can vote for their picks
feel the need to ignore the requested options and give an opinion that wasn't listed.
When the picks suck (and I do have a G20), and there are so many better options out there, is it due to the ignorance of the pollster, constraints of budget, or something else?
I dont limit myself to the only choices offered.
At restaurants, I'll often order off-menu because some of the best dishes are prepped only in small quantities.

When the picks suck (and I do have a G20), and there are so many better options out there, is it due to the ignorance of the pollster, constraints of budget, or something else?
At restaurants, I'll often order off-menu because some of the best dishes are prepped only in small quantities.
There is an original thread that goes over this that this started from.

I opted for the G40 myself. Tons of aftermarket support. Accurate to boot. Although it does look a bit like looking down an aircraft carrier deck. The Trijicon RMR solved that. Carried in a modified vertical shoulder holster when out on the secluded mountain roads on my harley. PCC in the trunk. A few hundred rounds for refilling 10 magazines. :s0094:
:s0085:

I only buy Glocks because I only trust Glocks; not to mention the amount of parts out there for them. I've owned the G20 and the G29 before and loved them. Only sold them years ago due to hard financial times. Looking to get another G20 next year at some point hopefully. Maybe even the G40 if the price is right.

I have several 10. My EDC is a XDM. There are better 10's than all these listed but of the ones listed for me its a XDM. I think Glock are the ugliest of them all. The XDM points and shoots well. I have several hundred through mine of all kinds of ammo and never had any malfunction, from real 10mm loads to today's girlie 10 loads.

Like any other poll, people feel the need to ignore the requested options and give an opinion that wasn't listed. "Recommend me a revolver"
"Get a Glock/SIG/HK"

Pot, meet kettle! I did not see the G20 as a poll option either.

Last Edited:
"Get a Glock/SIG/HK"

Wait, does Glock make a revolver?! :s0108:

RED! No, wait… BLUE!

Wait, no…. IVORY, yeah that's it, IVORY!!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top