JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I bought this back in February, and I decided that I want a Glock 26. It's been cleaned and carried in an ankle holster, otherwise it's in new condition. It comes with the one factory magazine.

Ruger LCP with everything that came with it $309.99
1x Box of defense ammo $20
DeSantis Apache ankle holster $35

Cash $280 or trade for Glock 26 +cash on my end

FTF Portland area
ODL required
Bonus points for CHL
Must have positive trading stats

DSC_0337_zpsbnqs9evc.jpg DSC_0338_zpsd9r3mqsg.jpg DSC_0340_zpsav2tzuv7.jpg DSC_0339_zpsjctlqkzn.jpg DSC_0341_zpsachyck54.jpg DSC_0342_zpsmb8cz3ij.jpg

Last Edited:
How do I know if I have positive trading stats?

And dose the UBG(UBC?) make it so we have to start meeting as if it was an out of state transaction?

Ie. Having a gun store facilitate the sale?

Last Edited:
How do I know if I have positive trading stats?

And dose the UBG make it so we have to start meeting as if it was an out of state transaction?

Ie. Having a gun store facilitate the sale?
You don't have any trader stats. UBCs haven't passed yet, so FFLs aren't required. If you have a CHL, I'll take that in lieu of trader stats.

I haven't traded with, but I have purchased 2 firearms from people advertising here.. as recently as in the last 2 weeks.
Just wandering, since I just bought an AR from a guy in washington, I need to recoup some cash.
We did meet at a store and do FFL.

I haven't traded with, but I have purchased 2 firearms from people advertising here.. as recently as in the last 2 weeks.
Just wandering, since I just bought an AR from a guy in washington, I need to recoup some cash.
We did meet at a store and do FFL.
You will get an email notification as well as a little notification in the corner of the webpage telling you whey you get a positive/negative/neutral rating.

Ok well hopefully people start leaving feedback haha

You could always leave one for them if you haven't already done so. I've only had two people not leave me feedback.

I've done business with a number of folks here that haven't left feedback for me, even though I've done so for them. I usually make it a point at the transaction now to specifically mention that I'll leave them positive feedback and ask if they would be kind enough to do the same. Since I started doing that, I've had much better responses from folks.

@MatthewP503 If the folks you've done business with haven't left you feedback, try leaving them feedback, then PM them, letting them know you've already done it, and politely ask them to do the same.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.