JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Please refrain from trying to turn Oregon into California, otherwise welcome. If you haven't replaced your California license plates as yet, do so soon before you learn just how much California is hated here. Interstate 5 is properly pronounced as is is spelled, some California folks seem to think the Interstate part is silent, and call it "The 5" this is a sure way to identify yourself as a foreign invader - invasover specis.
Hi CJ. Thank you for the welcome and I am one of the "good guys" so do not fret. Up front I was going to pre-address your concerns about the migration North in my OP but I left it out. So very long story, all my wife wanted to do was move to Oregon to be closer to my Son and Grand Daughter but she passed last November and now I am here, but I won't bore you with those details. I do think it is funny when someone refers to "I-5" as The 5 and when you ask "what is The 5" you get "you know, the big one" LOL. Anyway, thanks again and I look forward to being part of your community.

"You didn't mention bailing wire and duct tape so I don't know about you...…"
That would go in the "Goes without saying" dept. Like the folks who rode old motorcycles back in the 60s.
This is a great forum. You will like it.

Welcome aboard, glad to have you!
Don't forget the B.F.H. and a shovel for the Soviet Weapons, a must have for any self respecting home smith! :s0155:
And Used Axle Grease, gotta keep um lubed proper!

Welcome from a fellow graduate......
Wile_E_Coyote_Cerificate.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR