JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So, as I was talking on the phone to the guy buying my 870 I discovered you do not need the key to lock the safety on an 870. You must, however, have the key to unlock it.

Anyone in the Hillsboro area have a key I can use for a minute tomorrow to unlock this damn thing so I can sell it or know of a place locally where I might be able to buy one? Had it been earlier I could have just gone to the Hillsboro T&S club and I'm sure they would have had one I could borrow or buy, but they aren't open Thursdays.

Thanks,
Brian

So, as I was talking on the phone to the guy buying my 870 I discovered you do not need the key to lock the safety on an 870. You must, however, have the key to unlock it.

Anyone in the Hillsboro area have a key I can use for a minute tomorrow to unlock this damn thing so I can sell it or know of a place locally where I might be able to buy one? Had it been earlier I could have just gone to the Hillsboro T&S club and I'm sure they would have had one I could borrow or buy, but they aren't open Thursdays.

Thanks,
Brian

I know on my .357's its an Allen Wrench not sure on the 870...

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top