JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Need ID on Short Butt Stock .... Never saw one like this . THANKS

DSC00001 (3).JPG DSC00002 (3).JPG DSC00003 (1).JPG

Need ID on Short Butt Stock .... Never saw one like this . THANKS

View attachment 1391543 View attachment 1391544 View attachment 1391545
Illegal AR buffer tube pistol brace (just kidding).

No idea but it's interesting. Before I saw the front of it I would have said a stock to mount onto a pistol. But looking at how the front is flat and not curved to go onto a pistol stock, no mounting hardware, and the round hole, that couldn't be it. I assume it's home made due to the two holes (not centered) in end plate. What would fit that shape on the front of it I wonder (ie what would match up to it?).

I saw one like that yesterday looking at ........? something odd.

It was a rabbit hole I entered from the Unusuall guns thread.

Searched all my History back till Wed and can't find it again..damit

Kind of wondering whether this may be an old school homemade type of adjustable stock. Could be a tube running through it which would allow one to slide it from collapsed to extended (assuming there was some type of "clamp" or something to hold it in place. Doesn't look like a folder as there are no marks I can see from folding.

Another possibility could be a "bumper" or "shock absorber" stock for a shotgun. I know they make shock absorber custom stocks for shotguns. All the ones I have seen have the shock absorber on the end not in the middle though. Just thinking out loud.

Have not found anything to prove it, but I think it is part of an shotgun stock that is adjustable for length of pull by adding or removing pieces at the rear end. I believe that the fore end attaches to the pistol grip part of the stock, not the gun itself.

But, I could be wrong . . . it has happened once in the past, but just once. ( you can take that with a large grain of salt)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top