JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
so i just need someones advice on where to look for mosins i know what to look for and all that when buying but need to find some shops
locally everywhere ive been there out of stock or look at me like im an idiot or theyre asking 400 dollars for a normal 91/30...

Watch Big 5 if you have one down there, or have a local dlr order one from AIM surplus for you. Most are in decent shape, check the muzzle for sings of wear from over cleaning and whether its been counter bored....

On a Mosin, I personally don't care about anything but the bore. They look like they were made with a hatchet and a soldering iron. Still, very accurate, functional weapons. When Big 5 has them on sale for $99, if you can get one with a good bore you are doing well.

I have a bunch of them from Big 5 that are 98% or better, many with all matching numbers, many hex receivers, and all with full accessory package.. I go there, sort thru the ones they have, and have therm hold the guns till the next sale

i forgot to mention i have a rain-check for a mosin at big 5, but they've been taking forever so i went pawn shopping today and ran
across a izsh '42 i usually don't go for war years but the thing was surprisingly well taken care of compared to others ive seen i wish i could take a picture
but my camera fell down a cliff not too long ago lol (long story).