JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$0
City
Washougal
State
Washington
Dave is my one year old Husky/Shepard mix pup, he is very friendly to everyone also loves kids growing up with my two young boys.
We are not selling him and do not want to get rid of him, his only downfalls are #1 is he gets car sick(loves to be home) & #2 is little critters.. he does not do well alone with chickens or smaller animals.
He plays all day on 5 acres with pigs, another dog, neighbor cats, our horse, and our boys just fine.
looking for a good home with property and without small critters to get him in trouble, he will also hunt rodents on the property & cannot jump 4' field fence.
If you are interested in meeting 60-70lb Dave please PM or text 503-752-0194 We are located in Skamania County Washougal Wa.
thanks

Dave.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Best of luck...Dave looks like a great guy!
Please be very selective. There are some unsavory types out there who might not have Dave's best interests in mind. Just sayin'...
Again, good luck!

A Dead Chicken around his neck ALL Day will work but you need to do that when the kids are gone for a couple of days. As for the Car Sickness. Your Vet should be able to help and is he/she can't then it's time to find someone else.

A Dead Chicken around his neck ALL Day will work but you need to do that when the kids are gone for a couple of days. As for the Car Sickness. Your Vet should be able to help and is he/she can't then it's time to find someone else.
Yeah that's what we have read, tried and failed.
The vet says he just gets anxiety in the truck so he can help but work himself up and get sick.
He's just a very home loving dog, we will miss him.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top