JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Bought a new Knoxx gen 2 spec ops recoil reducing stock. The kit wont fit on the Hawk stock bolt. anyone know of a place o get a metric bolt that will work to mount this stock. Any help appreciated.

Here is a post from 2010 (Did not know they made the 982 then) I have a 982 and it has a Synthetic stock, I just got it five or six weeks ago. I am interested in how this works as this was really intende for my wife , but length of pull is too much for her.

"EUREKA!! I found how to do this for anyone else that may want to put a Knoxx stock on thier IAC Hawk 982.

First I used a dremmel tool to open up the slot underneath the stock to make getting the socket head screw from Knoxx out a bit easier. I then ordered from www.boltdepot.com a 6mm X 1.0 x 50mm stainless A-2 (18-8) socket head screw and put in back into the Knoxx stock.
I removed the receiver fitting from the shotgun and ran a 6mmX1 die through just to make sure the threads were clean and WA LA it works.
I am happy as a clam now that I have this stock on my gun. I put a heat shield on it and a light, loooks great and works!!! "

So you need the bolt, Dremel and die. Might not be for me.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA

New Resource Reviews