JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Bought a new Knoxx gen 2 spec ops recoil reducing stock. The kit wont fit on the Hawk stock bolt. anyone know of a place o get a metric bolt that will work to mount this stock. Any help appreciated.

Here is a post from 2010 (Did not know they made the 982 then) I have a 982 and it has a Synthetic stock, I just got it five or six weeks ago. I am interested in how this works as this was really intende for my wife , but length of pull is too much for her.

"EUREKA!! I found how to do this for anyone else that may want to put a Knoxx stock on thier IAC Hawk 982.

First I used a dremmel tool to open up the slot underneath the stock to make getting the socket head screw from Knoxx out a bit easier. I then ordered from www.boltdepot.com a 6mm X 1.0 x 50mm stainless A-2 (18-8) socket head screw and put in back into the Knoxx stock.
I removed the receiver fitting from the shotgun and ran a 6mmX1 die through just to make sure the threads were clean and WA LA it works.
I am happy as a clam now that I have this stock on my gun. I put a heat shield on it and a light, loooks great and works!!! "

So you need the bolt, Dremel and die. Might not be for me.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top