JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I want to get a 9mm barrel for it ... Slightly longer or spec is ok.

I have used 40/9mm interchangeably in other firearms and will test for function with what I have ...

Any suggestions? Anyone else done similar?
Better barrels ?
Better values?

TIA

When you drop from 40 cal to 9mm I believe you have to change out the recoil spring to something compatible with 9mm. Different magazines too of course.

Its easy to go from 40 caliber to 357 sig, just change the barrels you can use the same magazines and recoil spring.

Lone wolf barrels will be the best deal for the $ and make sure to get the 40 to 9 "conversion" barrel. It may need some break in and never trust conversions for self D because your breach face is bigger. on gen 3 you should be ok with the recoil spring but check how far your brass flies.

Another option is to find a used complete slide/upper.

My wife has a lone wolf 40 to 9 conversion barrel on her G27. It kept ejecting the brass into her face so we swapped out her extractor for a 9mm one and it works good now, it doesn't eject the brass as far as the 40 but it's not in her face anymore. Maybe a recoil spring would help as well.

My wife has a lone wolf 40 to 9 conversion barrel on her G27. It kept ejecting the brass into her face so we swapped out her extractor for a 9mm one and it works good now, it doesn't eject the brass as far as the 40 but it's not in her face anymore. Maybe a recoil spring would help as well.

Yep, thats what the experts recommend. Big difference between the 9mm and the 40 Cal.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top