JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I finally found the model of KAHR that I wanted. It is the K9 all steel frame. Now I am having a hard time getting a suitable kydex holster. I may have to get one made. Any ideas? Thanks.

These: I have ordered a few and all were great, I like the leather lining on the silent thunders. Ordering the clips, slide, color or whatever you prefer is a bonus also.

K9

Thanks for the heads up. I took a look at Garrett using your convenient link. I remember hearing about these due to the lined leather, silent presentation. A former U.S. Marshall once advised me " if you only have a little handgun available don't advertise it".
Carrying a spare magazine for my KAHR 9 is also a problem. It looks like the magazine wants to eject loaded rounds. I will be buying two more factory stainless steel magazines for a total of four. I have owned the KAHR P9 in the past. I really liked it but I like the K9 even more due to the all steel frame.

Love the Kahrs, I have a CW9. I carry mine in a holster from Kahr made by Mitch Rosen and I love it. I wear it OWB strong side. Before I upgraded to the Rosen/Kahr rig I carried the same weapon in a Blackhawk thumbreak rig high and tight OWB or when I'm driving a lot crossdraw to stay out of the way and not dig into the seat and kidney.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top