JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
You know you see labels that state,
This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer."
We need one that says: the action of the state of California is known to cause cancer to other states.

noright.jpg

The sticker should say "Taxes: you pay, we spend." The new governor added some "free money" into his budget proposal to build temporary housing near the border for the arriving Democrat voters.

From a native born 5-ish generation Oregonian....

.....anyone else's blood pressure go up everytime they see a California plate? :D

( 5ish because I'm unsure whether my great-great
grandmother was born here or not....her mother came over on the Oregon trail )

Well, it seems like following forum rules 1, 2 and 3 don't apply to California bashing.

Community Rules

I understand that change is hard and that there are knuckleheads in all walks (and states) of life. I also understand that some of the legislation heading your way is scary.

BUT...there is no excuse for the toxic atmosphere of this thread.

Speaking personally, I did not cause; your home prices to go up, did not belittle you with names like red-neck or troglodyte; have not told you the way you do things is wrong; have not worked to undermine your 2A rights; have not worked to subvert your laws; have not devoured any of your children; and have not recently challenged anyone to a duel. :s0148:

I have and will continue to try to share firearm related interests. Hopefully others will do so as well.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top