JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I need some factory or nicely re-loaded .30-30. I have 9/10ths of a brick of 22LR (450rds 40gr. copper plated Federal), some 9mm (50 rds mixed LRN and FMJ commercial reloads) or very nice BB .44mag (340gr LSWC). Or other things to trade if you are interested - leather, grips, parts, etc.

Hmmm.. I just got back from the SouthEast sector of the eastern bloc..... Maple Valley/Black Diamond/Hobart/Ravensdale area. I've got two, maybe three (I forget) boxes of older Winchester (?) .30-30 I don't need... tried to buy a Model 94 saddle gun, but haven't found one yet.... came across the ammo in a lot with other stuff I do shoot, and it sits....

Could perhaps use some decent .44 Mag, 9mm never hurts, I'm also starting to look for leather.... a decent gun belt and a IWB holster to suit any of a number of handguns I've got..... Table's turned, your go......

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.