JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a set of 1 inch TPS low rings, but they mount the scope too low for my the AR I just put together. I need a set of 1 inch high rings similar to the TPS,R rings that use 4 screws to secure the upper and lower sections. I have both the Leupold and TPS tactical rings because they work great, and I have never had any problem with either kind coming loose, or giving me any other kind of problem, and I do put the gear through hard use.

I have other parts I can trade besides the rings: rifle length ventilated tube fore end for an AR15, upper receiver with the ejection port cover on it, misc little parts for an AR lower and some for the upper. I have quite a few of the little springs and detents that usually get eaten by the shop floor...

Used but serviceable is certainly OK. As long as they work properly, I can handle scuffed up. Scuffed up is how they will look after 2 or 3 trips to the matches I go to. Milwaukie, OR area.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.