JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does this look like it could be a NAZI mark on this 1935A pistol? I took a gamble that it might be as the pistol's finish is in rough shape. It was a buy for the shop, not my personal collection.

20230609_185513.jpg

20230609_185508.jpg

Here is where the mark is located on nicer condition pistol, in between 1935A and SACM marks.

1686554561624.png

Last Edited:
It's hard to see but it does look like there's something where the Waffenamt stamp is on others posted online. The serial prefix looks like a C; if it is then it's within the range of Nazi-occupation ones as long as the range I got from a quick google (B701A-D4550A) is correct. It could maybe be an E which would be outside the range.

French 1935A Prefix.jpg

It's hard to see but it does look like there's something where the Waffenamt stamp is on others posted online. The serial prefix looks like a C; if it is then it's within the range of Nazi-occupation ones as long as the range I got from a quick google (B701A-D4550A) is correct. It could maybe be an E which would be outside the range.

View attachment 1436404

Supposedly it is a C according to this group.

Screenshot_20230612_010614_Chrome.jpg

View attachment 1436404
More conformation that it is a C.

I thought my major score for the shop was the East German Makarov now I am thinking this 1935A might be the better purchase.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top